Every Crying Baby Heard
Baby Listening reduces Crying
Baby Listening improves Sleep
Baby Listening quickens Bonding
Baby Listening assists Breastfeeding
Baby Listening enables a Natural Routine
WELCOME TO BABY LISTENING.
Baby listening is still only in it’s infancy.
Only 6 years ago, baby cries remained a mystery to mothers the world over.
When her baby cried, a mother had little choice but to search for answers via trial and error. Not hungry? Not wet? Not sleepy? Then what else could it be? This confusion often ended in more tears. And frustration.
Today, we are no longer deaf to these tiny cries for help.
We can now hear what a baby is asking for via subtle, but distinct sounds produced involuntarily by their tiny bodies and then vocalised, quietly at first, before crying becomes automatic.
What’s even more important than what baby needs, is knowing exactly when, and in which sequence.
Miss this narrow window of opportunity, and things can quickly get out of hand. Crying escalates, and it’s much harder to return to equilibrium.
We believe this is a revolutionary new idea in infant care.
And it is making its way around the globe, as one relieved mother shares it with (or Facebooks) another. As one nurse or midwife or doctor teaches another.
From Australia to South Korea, Russia to Brasil, DBL is contributing to the well-being and happiness of over one million new mothers and infants around the world, and counting.
We are committed to sharing a completely new way of listening to ALL newborn babies.
DBL is a gentler, natural way to bring new parents closer to their babies.
Our goal: EVERY CRYING BABY HEARD
Tuning-in to your new baby: the Benefits
- By hearing with trained ears, you are establishing a lifelong foundation upon which your most treasured relationship depends.
- DBL empowers mothers to better care for their baby so that by crying less, settling quicker, both mother and baby can sleep more.
- With the ability to decode your infant’s sounds, cries and visual cues comes the ability to respond quickly and accurately. This knowledge can be applied to improve almost every aspect of infant care.
- Feeding can improve. Baby can latch on and breastfeed better.
- Scientific research has shown that a closer maternal bond enhances an infant’s emotional, intellectual and psychological development.
- Fathers can now actively contribute to this important process, with your help and guidance.
- A greater sense of confidence, self-esteem and more rest comes from applying DBL. It is our view that an understanding of the baby language can assist mothers deal with the conditions that are commonly present in those who experience ‘baby blues’.
- DBL empowers a new mother to tune in to her baby’s natural, daily rhythms, such that a gentle, intuitive routine becomes possible.